Important information about FiFi.com.au and your privacy
“Web Site” means FiFi.com.au.
FiFi.com.au acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals.
This policy sets out the way in which we will use, manage and protect your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles and all relevant privacy legislation protecting the rights of individuals.
How Do We Collect Information?
We may collect personal information from you including your name, address, telephone number, and email address, when you knowingly provide us with information when you visit our Web Site, enter into a promotion, participate in a loyalty program or survey, or subscribe to our mailing list.
How Do We Use Information?
We may use the personal information that you submit:
- for the purpose for which it is provided and for related purposes within your reasonable expectations including sending you offers or information on goods or services that we consider will be of interest to you; or
- to store and process that information to provide and improve our services.
We may also allow that information to be given to Web Site Supporters for the purpose of sending you offers or information on goods or services that the Web Site Supporters may consider will be of interest to you unless you have clearly indicated that this is not to occur.
Personal information that you submit to us including your name, address, telephone number and other information you may provide, may be disclosed to a third party:
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted; or
- for the purpose of processing and delivering your request; or
- we have your consent to share the information; or
- if we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information; or
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
Access, Accuracy and Security
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date.You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that we delete your personal information at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. You should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the Internet.
Website data and Cookies
When you visit our Web Site, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site you have visited; and
- the type of browser you are using.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other sites. If you use these links, you will leave our Web Site and we are not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information. We advise that you check the privacy policies on those sites.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you wish to discuss any privacy issues, or if you do not wish to receive any future communications from FiFi.com.au.