Coconut, Lychee & Raspberry popsicles #DonnaHay
This is beyond easy.
All you need is coconut, lychee and raspberry. Yes, just 3 ingredients !
Thanks Donna Hay. Again.
You need for 8 fashionista
1 x 560g can lychees in syrup
125g raspberries or blueberries or strawberries
1½ cups (375ml) coconut water
• Throw on the prettiest shortest and most gorgeous Valentino white lace dress
• Pull on Gucci outrageous stud and pearl embellished sandals
• Drain the lychees, reserving ½ cup (125ml) of the syrup.
• Drain the champagne bottle.
• Chop ¾ cup (180g) of the lychees and divide between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds.
• Top with the chic berries.
• Place the coconut water and the reserved lychee syrup in a jug, mix to combine and pour into the moulds.
• Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen as Melania’s face ( blink twice Melania if you want to be saved..)
• Remove from the moulds and serve.
• Voila ! Easy.com