‘Naughty and Ice’ Gin & Citrus Crush.
what a great idea : a refreshing frozen gin and tonic to cool you down in this heat!
Adulterated from Marie Claire: It makes a litre, just enough for you to crunch on all afternoon.
1 ¼ cups of sugar
¼ cup of gin
450ml tonic water
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
Finely grated zests of lemon and lime to serve
• Pull on stripe Balenciaga shirt dress.
• Place sugar and 1 ½ cups of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
• Once dissolved, boil for 2 minutes then remove from heat and cool.
• Add gin, tonic, zests, and juices.
• Pour into a 1 litre freezer-proof container and freeze for 6-8 hours.
• Go to the beach with latest Vogue.
• Tip into a bowl, that’s the gin mix not the Vogue, and mix with a fork to break up ice and zests.
• Return to container and freeze again.
• Apply facemask.
• When the gin is almost frozen like botox repeat process, then whisk egg white for about 20 seconds until frothy and stir through crush and freeze until frozen like Brad Pitt’s performance in Allied.
• To serve, scrape crush into chilled glasses and garnish with extra lemon and lime zests.
• Hic !