Baked Halva: an easy dessert.
What a great idea for a delicious dessert.
Adulterated from Food52 , it’s like a Turkish crème caramel.
So easy to whip up: all you do is beat the ingredients and pour into ramekins.
It’s best eaten hot so you need to prep and then bake just before serving.
You need for two : that you and Bradley Cooper:
1/3 cup tahini
3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
3 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pinch salt
Crushed pistachios nuts or sesame seeds as a topping.
• Slip into Givenchy track pants and hoodie.
• Pull on Marni wedges.
• Guzzle a wine or two.
• Preheat your oven to 200° C and set aside 2 ramekins.
• In a large bowl, beat the tahini, honey, milk, olive oil, and salt until creamy and smooth as crème de la Mer
• Evenly distribute the tahini mixture into the ramekins.
• Bake for 10 minutes or until the top is a light brown as a Chloe coat.
• Remove from the oven and accessorise with sprinkled crushed nuts on top.
• Allow to cool for a few minutes, but serve hot.