Argentinian Roasted carrots with honey & coriander pesto.
I found this lovely little recipe on the Design Files : it’s an easy little side dish to serve with roast chicken or back strap of lamb. It’s the coriander seeds that give it the oomph..
You need for 4 fashionistas as a side dish or for 32 models:
24 baby carrots
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt flakes
50ml of honey or smoked maple syrup
1 teaspoon of toasted coriander seeds
100g of salted roasted peanuts or almonds
Juice of one lemon
1/2 bunch of coriander (blitz with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt to make a pesto)
• Slip into Acne grey cardigan and vetements jeans.
• Pull on Celine sneakers.
• Guzzle wine.
• Pre-heat oven to 210 degrees.
• Prepare the carrots so they are scrubbed and the green ends have a blunt bob.
• Roast carrots moisturized with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt flakes until soft as an Hermes bag, usually about 40 minutes to an hour, depending on your oven.
• When the carrots are cooked and ready, bring out of the oven and drizzle with honey.
• Toast your coriander seeds and peanuts/almonds in a dry fry pan. Set aside when ready.
• Make your coriander pesto by blending together half a bunch of coriander with the juice of 1 lemon, a pinch of sea salt and generous gulp of extra virgin olive oil. Add seasoning per taste.
• Arrange the carrots in a chic large bowl, then drizzle coriander pesto on top and accessorise with toasted coriander seeds and nuts.