How to get effortless French chic. #stylingtricks.
Styling trick of the week?
We’re talking French Style.
Bien sur we’re talking effortless French style.
So how do they do it?
Take a look at our street style star Caroline Maigret below and you get the picture.
Now repetez apres moi !
The secrets to insouciant Parisienne style are..
- Keep it simple.
- Buy fewer pieces in better quality.
- Invest in a tailored navy blazer.
- Find jeans to fit you perfectly.
- Pull on a stone trench and wear it every day.
- Fall in love with white shirts, grey tees and anything stripe.
- Buy them all in one size bigger.
- Ignore prints.
- Keep away from anything too ‘on trend’
- Borrow from the boys.
- Ditch all glitzy accessories.
- Flee from bright colours.
- Mix it up: old with new, luxurious with cheap but chic.
- Always have a great haircut, a quality handbag and the best shoes you can afford.
- Never eat an entire croissant, mille feuille or all the pommes frites. #Maisoui.
P.S This is repetez from The FiFi Report. Plus ca change plus cest la meme chose!