Want expert insider tips on makeup? Hint: you do!

By  |  7 Comments

This is Wayne Chick.
You can see she is a fun gal.
She is also a Make-up artist to the stars.
Wayne has whipped out her makeup kit and worked her magic on everyone from Drew Barrymore to Elle Macpherson and a slew of gorgeous models.
And moi. Of course.
I am always begging her for snazzy makeup tips and the inside scoop on new products.

Now – finally- she is sharing her expert secrets with us.  Yay!

J’insiste you head straight away to Carla Loves Photography where you can read all about Wayne’s super duper tricks.
Carla Coulson is an amazing photographer who lives and works in Paris and you will adore her droolworthy blog jampacked with all the snazzy pictures of her life and travels ( and follow her on instagram too).

Carla says Wayne is the queen of “glam natural.  She is an expert in the make-up you’re having when you are not having make-up”.
Which is what we all want to look like.
Natural but – yee gads- not too bare faced either.

Now for Breaking news !
Wayne is available for your own personal makeup lesson.  ( Just as good as a FiFi wardrobe detox).
Calmez vous.
We’re talking real makeup to enhance your own individual look. If FiFi’s fashion philosophy is all about investing in classic, expensive colours then Wayne does the equivalent in makeup.
No horrid purple eye shadow or scary lip liner: Mais non !
To make a booking: chick.wayne@gmail.com

But wait there’s more !

Each week here at The FiFi Report we will be chatting about why we love our favourite makeup products and asking Wayne to help us how to apply it. This is spectacular news.

Do you have a questions about beauty, hair and makeup products?
If the answer is Mais oui ! Email me or leave a comment below and we will get straight onto it.

One of Wayne’s tips? “Smile a lot: It defies the perils of gravity”.

Oh and she has met George Clooney.
Nuf said.

7 Comments

1. Tricky

April 8, 2014 at 2:05 am

How fabulous!, Wayne Chick is the best!

• FiFi

April 8, 2014 at 8:04 am

Thanks Tricky! She is a genius x

2. Marian

April 8, 2014 at 5:40 am

Hi Fifi,
    Just adore my Witchery leather top along with my necklace from Lovisa.Who would have thought that 2 items could update my whole look. I feel like I have finally arrived. I now have so much to wear and by just purchasing a few items. Amazing. I just Love your work. Thanks again Fifi. I feel I go kicking and screaming saying I don’t know if ………. but when I take your advice on just those few items I can see how energised I am at putting together something to wear. PS that Revlon pencil just doesn’t end up all over my face. Luv it too.I look forward to seeing Wayne’s tips. I need a foundation and I never have any luck; no matter what price I pay, they either slide off, look too matte, sit in the pores, don’t cover imperfections etc. Never the right colour. I wear a foundation everyday as a blouse on my skin to protect it. Like it to look moist. Any tips.

• FiFi

April 8, 2014 at 8:03 am

Thanks Marian :Such lovely feedback and I am thrilled to help! It’s true all you need are a few stand out items to work back with your wardrobe basics and voila ! Easy to get dressed
      I must agree that the Revlon eyeliner is a winner: I’ve been using it for about 5 years and have tried others but always go back to that one.
      Re the foundation: yes , it always a problem so we might talk about that next week on The FiFi Report !
      Thanks again for the lovely feedback!

3. Penny

April 11, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Fifi can you please ask Wayne, mascara! I have long eyelashes (yes first world problems!) however I am yet to discover mascara that does not end up everywhere! Especially under my eyes. Is there a miracle product that might save the panda eyes? (Oh and I wear glasses too!)

• FiFi

April 13, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Penny ! Yes, thanks a great idea to talk about a mascara that does not end up everywhere. BTW: I think you need a mascara that dries quickly! I have the same problem with long eyelashes ( and baggy eyes!) and wait til it dries till you move ! ha. On the list ! x

4. Elise Miller

May 2, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Great tips from the amazing Wayne Chick! I just love everything about her!